Himalayan Insulated Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Himalayan Insulated Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
Instantly recognisable as a The North Face® jacket, the Himalayan Insulated Parka features oversized baffles, colour blocking, front 'dump' pockets and slanted 'alpine' chest pockets. It's super warm, blocks out all wind and it's durable and long-lasting.
- Fabric - body :
- 38g/m² 100% nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- Fabric - yoke and sleeves :
- 70D x 160D 110g/m²WindWall®—100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Insulation :
- 100% recycled polyester
- Sizes :
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closurecovers the center front zip
- Top-entry pockets with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip welt pockets on chest
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hemdrawcord adjustment
- Interior secure-zip pocket
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 March 2023 15:57:16 EDT