The North Face X CDG Nuptse Gilet
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the The North Face X CDG Nuptse Gilet in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Style LUHP :
- 57 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Style M456 :
- 68 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Relaxed fit with a boxy silhouette Inspired by the iconic design lines of the 1996 Nuptse Gilet
- Oversized baffles
- Attached, stowable, three-piece hood packs into the stand collar
- Exposed center front zip Internal locker loop
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Knotted grosgrain zip pulls
- Gilet stows in the right hand pocket
- Shock cord at the hem for adjustability
- Screen-printed The North Face® CDG lockup on the left chest and right back shoulder
- "Wear Your Freedom" (in Japanese) branding on the internal lining centre back piece
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 September 2023 11:01:36 EDT