The North Face X CDG Hydrenaline Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the The North Face X CDG Hydrenaline Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
This fabric reduces the amount of wind that can penetrate the garment, minimising the effects of wind chill.
- Fabric - Body (Style LG5C) :
- 78 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Body (Style ME97) :
- 83 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Encased-elastic waistband with an internal drawcord and cord lock for adjustability
- Welt hand pockets
- Secure-zip welt back pocket
- Encased-elastic cuffs
- Hydrenaline branding near the waistband seam on the left pocket
- WindWall™ branding near the waistband seam on the back-left side
- Screen printed The North Face® CDG lockup on the left knee panel
- Trousers stow in the right-back hand pocket
- "Wear Your Freedom" (in Japanese) branding on the internal lining and center back piece
- WindWall™ fabrics are engineered to reduce the effects of chilling winds while maintaining a good level of breathability.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 01:29:55 EDT