Terra 55-Litre Hiking Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Terra 55-Litre Hiking Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Crafted using tough materials, this product is engineered to last.
The Terra proves that carrying heavier loads needn't be back-breaking. This classic trekking backpack, designed for many days on the trail, features a shock-absorbing (knee and back pleasing) OPTIFIT™ suspension system and DynoLiftSystem™ with self-equalising, shoulder-strap load lifters to deliver a smoother ride even on rugged terrain. The moulded, supportive hip belt takes the weight off your shoulders and the comfy foam and mesh back panel aids airflow. The large 65L volume eats up gear, but don't worry about having to rummage around at the bottom to find what you need; the full J-zip means you can open up the main compartment and quickly find what you're looking for. The top lid expands to accommodate extra gear and the compression straps help you cinch it all in to create a more streamlined shape. There are trekking pole attachments; it's hydration-system compatible and the large front pocket comes in very handy for quick-access stashing of your shell layer.
- Fabric - Body :
- 210D Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- S/M, L/XL
- Dimensions :
- S/M - 60 cm x 34 cm x 25 cm / L/XL - 61 cm x 32 cm x 25 cm
- Boot :
- 600D Polyester
- The patent-pending Dyno Lift System™ doesn’t add weight and features self-equalising, on-the-fly, adjustable load lifters
- Proprietary OPTIFIT™ suspension system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Super-comfortable back panel features a cushy foam package and breathable mesh
- Full J-zip gives quick access to the pack’s main compartment
- Large front stash pocket allows for more-efficient storage
- Floating lid for storing a sleeping bag or tent
- Moulded hip belt provides support and comfort
- Hydration sleeve
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
- Avg Weight | 1644 g
- Volume | 55 Litres
- Dimensions | S/M - 60 cm x 34 cm x 25 cm / L/XL - 61 cm x 32 cm x 25 cm
- Access | Top, Side, Sleeping Bag
- Stays | Aluminum
- Suspension | Dyno Lift System™, OPTIFIT™
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 11:46:47 EDT