Teen Denali Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Teen Denali Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The original Denali was introduced for climbers in '89 as part of our Expedition System. Now younger explorers can enjoy this icon with our Teen Denali Jacket. It has all the features that make the full-sized original a must-have, like the quick-drying fleece construction and abrasion-resistant overlay that's tough enough to stand up to repeated wear with a backpack. Even better, it's made from recycled polyester, making it a better choice for the environment.
- Centreback :
- 55,88 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D, 399 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Polar Fleece
- Fabric - Style JK3 Body :
- 50D, 300 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Polar Fleece
- Fabric - Woven Overlay :
- 121 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Taffeta with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- XS(6), S(7/8), M(10), L(12), XL(14/16)
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Abrasion-resistant overlay on collar, yoke and lower-back sleeves
- Stand collar
- Exposed, VISLON® centre front zip with a chin zip guard
- Secure-zip welt chest pocket
- Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding on cuffs and hem
- 3-in-1 compatible with yellow-label outer jackets
- ID label
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 September 2023 06:12:02 EDT