Summit Series™ Mountain 25 2 Person Tent
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Series™ Mountain 25 2 Person Tent in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Ideal for backpacking, climbing, alpinism and other activities where weight-saving is important.
Water beads on the surface of water repellent materials, preventing the fabric from saturating.
- Fabric - Canopy :
- 40D Uncoated Nylon Ripstop, Water-Resistant Finish
- Fabric - Fly :
- 40D Nylon, 1500 mm PU/Silicone Coating, Water-Resistant Finish
- Fabric - Mesh :
- 20D Lightweight Nylon Mesh
- Fabric - Floor :
- 70D Nylon, 10000 mm PU Coating, Water-Resistant Finish
- Sizes :
- The Mountain 25 is a two-person mountaineering tent that offers extreme durability, plentiful internal storage and high-mountain protection in a lightweight package. Flame-retardant coating removed
- Lightweight nylon fly and canopy
- Fully taped, cut-in nylon bucket floor for added structural strength
- Dual doors with poled dual-entry front vestibule
- High-strength, reflective guylines with equalisers at multiple attachment points
- DAC poles and stakes deliver an unparalleled strength-to-weight ratio
- PU port window cold-crack tested to -60°F/-51°C
- High-low venting with multiple venting options throughout
- Glow-in-the-dark, colour-coded zip pulls
- Has eight internal pockets plus stuff pockets where you can quickly stow the tent doors
- Plentiful internal hanger loops
- Four snow stakes included
- A combination of pole sleeves and clips maximises strength and ease of pitch
- Welded reinforcements at critical points on fly
- Capacity | 2
- Doors | 2
- Total Weight | 4,45 kg
- Trail Weight | 4 kg
- Dimension | 61 cm x 17,8 cm
- Fastpack Weight | 2,86 kg
- Footprint Weight | 340 g
- Peak Height | 104 cm
- Pole Diameters | 13,2 mm; 10,25 mm; 9,6 mm; 9,5 mm
- Area | 3 m²
- Poles | 5
Inspect your tent before cleaning
Proper cleaning and storage of your tent will help prolong its life. Before storing your tent, set it up and inspect it. Look for any damage, pulled seams, broken zips, holes or mildew.
Once you have inspected your tent, clean all dust and dirt marks with a sponge, mild soap, and tepid water. Rinse with a clean wet sponge. Allow the tent to dry thoroughly before dismantling it. Do not soak your tent, and never machine-wash it.
Store loosely in a cool, dry place
Store the tent loosely, in a large cotton sack or in a cardboard box, in a cool, dry place. Be sure to wipe down your poles with a sponge or towel. Salt can corrode them, and dirt on poles stored with your tent can contribute to mildew growth.
Retreat the tent
Spray your tent with a UV blocking spray every once in a while to protect against sun damage and tent fly delamination.
Dry before packing
To prevent mould and mildew from building up, ensure your tent is completely dry before you pack it away. Similarly, be sure the shock cord in your poles is dry before storing.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:35:33 EDT