Summit Run Race Ready Belt
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Summit Run Race Ready Belt in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Running & training
When you're focused on racking up long miles on the trail, the last thing you need is a heavy, bulky backpack. That's why we developed the Summit Run Race Ready Belt. With four stash pockets for small essentials - including gels, energy bars, your phone and ID cards - it packs plenty of space without bouncing or getting in the way while you run. There's a quick-access water bottle pocket for hydration on the go. The FlashDry™ fabric wicks sweat and moisture to keep you cool. And the silicone-coated elastic webbing and adjustable shock cord help keep trekking poles stable and secure. You'll wonder how you ever coped without it.
- Fabric - Waistband :
- 244 G/M² Nylon, Elastane with FlashDry™
- Fabric - Body :
- 80 G/M² Recycled Nylon, Elastane with FlashDry™ and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Breathable fabrics with micro-perforations
- FlashDry™ materials offer enhanced moisture management to help keep you comfortable
- This light and fast running belt has space for essentials and hydration, but it won’t get in the way on race day
- Integrated bib attachment with a cord lock
- Four stash pockets for small items such as gels
- Secure-zip pocket
- Soft-touch binding is comfortable over long distances
- Quick-access water bottle carry
- Silicone-coated elastic webbing and an adjustable shock cord help keep trekking poles stable
- Avg Weight | 46 g
- Dimensions | XS - 31,1 cm x 9,8 cm / S - 34 cm x 9,8 cm / M - 34,9 cm x 9,8 cm / L - 37,5 cm x 9,8 cm
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 May 2023 01:51:41 EDT