Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ Premonition Jacket
Seamless support on the snow.
Intense insulation meets seamless support: this technical Steep Series™ jacket is designed to boost your performance on the slopes. Featuring 800 fill down insulation, this jacket gives you unwavering warmth in the cold, yet packs into its own hand pocket for easy storage once things heat up. An engineered woven-baffle construction reduces the need for glue or baffle stitching, which equals decreased skin abrasion and increased durability - especially important when navigating challenging terrain. Breathable, hooded, water-resistant and complete with an adjustable hem, it's as ready for on- and off-piste adventures as you are.
High-fill goose down yields unmatched warmth, even in the coldest weather.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
- Chest pocket
- Relaxed ergo fit
- Double-weave baffles integrate two pieces of fabric into one, creating stitchless, no-bonding baffles
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets double as core vents
- Under-helmet fitted hood
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 6'1'' (185 cm)
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) certified goose down
- Centre back:
- 72 cm
- Fabric, shell:
- 15D 35 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Side panels and lining:
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta