Click For Fullscreen
Steep Series™ NFZ Insulated GORE-TEX® Jacket
High-performance off-piste protection.
Durable yet feminine, this technical snowsports jacket is built to give you burly backcountry protection. A 75D GORE-TEX® 2L fabric offers lightweight waterproof protection and breathability, ideal when carving your way through thick snow in inclement weather. PrimaLoft® Silver insulation keeps you warm when the cold sets in, while seamless integration with backpacks means you get added comfort and peace of mind when heading off the beaten track.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Relaxed ergo fit
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle/lens pocket
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Hook-and-loop, adjustable cuff tabs
- Two-snap, snap-down, stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Bonded brim
- Hook-and-loop storm flap with VISLON® centre front zip
- Water-resistant, zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant, zip hand pockets
- Internal zip security pocket
- Model wears:
- Model height:
- 5'7'' (176 cm)
- Centre back:
- 74 cm
- Fabric, shell:
- 75D 183 g/m2 GORE-TEX® 2L, 100% polyester dobby
- 100 g/60 g PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
- 30D 47 g/m2 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta