notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the FUTURELIGHT™ Gloves in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Skiing and snowboarding
Part of our Steep Series™ - our pinnacle freeriding collection - our Steep Patrol FUTURELIGHT™ Gloves take on-mountain protection to the next level. State-of-the-art FUTURELIGHT™ technology delivers waterproofing with an exceptional degree of breathability, so no more clammy hands. For unbeatable warmth, we've used two layers of Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation, which stays warm even when damp. We've carefully structured them to hold your hand in a natural shape, and added a wrist leash so they won't fall away when you're not wearing them. You can use your smartphone without taking these gloves off thanks to Etip™ touchscreen technology. And just to show we've thought of everything, there's even a nose wipe to catch those drips in the cold alpine air.
- Fabric - Shell :
- Goat Leather
- Fabric - Tip of Thumb & Index Finger :
- Etip™-Compatible, Conductive Sheep Leather
- Fabric - Shell Lining :
- TKA 100—100% Recycled Polyester Fleece
- Fabric - Cuff Lining :
- 100% Polyester Taffeta
- Fabric - Back of Hand Insulation :
- 150 g + 120 g Heatseeker™ Eco Pro—85% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Palm Insulation :
- 80 g + 100 g Heatseeker™ Eco Pro—85% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Cuff Insulation :
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco Pro—85% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Insert :
- Sizes :
- Goat-leather shell
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ insert helps keep hands dry
- Progressive Precurve is the accumulative increase of curvature from index finger to pinkie, creating a more natural shape for your fingers as they relax in the glove
- 3 mm foam padding on the back of the hand
- Accordion knuckles for protection
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction with goat leather for mobility and comfort
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Nose wipe
- Carabiner loop
- Super-soft and warm TKA 100 fleece shell lining
- Taffeta cuff lining for easy on/off
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth, even in wet weather
- SLayerWarmth uses two sheets of insulation to create an air pocket that helps keep the warmth in and the cold air out
- Durable Spectra®-webbing cuff pull for easy on/off
- Wrist leash helps prevent gloves from dropping when you’re not wearing them
- Riveted-metal pairing snap helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Spot clean and air dry
The best way to clean your hat or cap is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 20:53:07 EST