Ski Targeted Cushion Pattern OTC Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Ski Targeted Cushion Pattern OTC Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
For extreme skiing adventures that require targeted cushion on the shin, ball, and heel for protection without bulk in tight-fitting boots, the Ski Targeted Cushion Pattern OTC Socks from Smartwool are here to help get the job done. These ski socks feature Smartwool's Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability, their signature 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialled-in, performance-oriented fit, and a Virtually Seamless™ toe for in-boot comfort. With these in between your foot and boot, you'll experience warmth and comfort that will help you tackle even the most daunting mountains.
- Fabric :
- 59% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 27% Recycled Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Sizes :
- M, L, XL
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialled-in, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Wider welt for secure fit and comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- 14" overall height
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 September 2023 00:02:32 EDT