Women's VECTIV™ Levitum FUTURELIGHT™ Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Women's VECTIV™ Levitum FUTURELIGHT™ Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Running & training
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Bootie Construction with Lightweight, Protective Mesh
- Midsole :
- High-Rebound, Single-Density EVA
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Medium :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ bootie construction
- Lightweight, protective mesh in vamp
- Engineered monofilament air mesh in quarter
- No-sew TPU quarter harness for support
- Protective no-sew TPU toe cap
- Minimal microsuede tongue
- Durable and dynamic footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 5 mm lugs for superior traction
- 26 mm/20 mm heel/forefoot EVA + outsole underfoot
- 6 mm offset
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 September 2023 18:19:14 EDT