Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Putting miles in on any surface (treadmill, track, pavement, or trail) shouldn't have to mean uncomfortable feet. Instead, start with the footwear that will put as much comfort as possible into your run, like our Men's Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Pattern Socks from Smartwool. They start with cushion on the places that feel the impact the most-the ball and heel of the foot-and add in other feel-good features like mesh zones for breathability, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and an Achilles tab to prevent slippage. Plus, because they're made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they're naturally odour-resistant and temperature-regulating. And, with Indestructawool™ and Shred Shield™ technologies, they're built to last.
- Fabric :
- 54% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 14% Recycled Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialled-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 15:13:01 EST