notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Router Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Flexvent™ Suspension System
Enjoy maximum comfort and all-day support thanks to a flexible yoke, padded back and breathable lumbar panel
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
Laptop and Tablet compatible
This bag can hold your tablet or 13” laptop.
When your day is built up of commuting, working in an office, working on the train and working out at the gym, the Router Backpack is for you. To start with, it's made from durable recycled nylon ripstop so doesn't need to be handled with care. Thanks to moulded shoulder straps, a padded back panel and its FlexVent™ suspension system, it's comfortable to carry - even when fully loaded. The 40-litre volume is made up of a large main compartment, a front compartment with a padded tablet sleeve and zipped pockets, and a laptop sleeve. And if you like to hike at weekends, the (removable) waist belt, sternum strap and two external water bottle pockets will come in pretty handy.
- Fabric :
- 210D Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Our largest daypack, the Router offers plenty of storage along with simplified organisation
- The FlexVent™ suspension system, certified by the American Chiropractic Association, has articulated shoulder straps, a rounded back panel, comfortable stitch lines and soft-touch chemise fabric
- Stand-up design
- Protective dedicated laptop compartment
- Large main compartment for books and binders
- External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys
- Durable water bottle pockets
- Two side compression webbing straps
- Bottom compression
- Large external D-zip pocket for organisation
- 360-degree reflectivity
- U-pull zips are easy to grab
- Grab handle on front of pack
- Comfortable, padded top grab handle
- Removable waist belt
- Front compartment has internal organisation with secure-zip pockets and a padded tablet sleeve
- Sternum strap with a whistle buckle
- Avg Weight | 1340 g
- Volume | 40 Litres
- Dimensions | 31,8 cm x 22,9 cm x 53,3 cm
- Laptop Sleeve | 37,5 cm x 30,5 cm
Spot clean only
The best way to clean your bag or backpack is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 February 2023 22:13:18 EST