Phantom 38 Litre Backpack
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Phantom 38 Litre Backpack in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
Reflective elements ensure the wearer is seen and safe in low-light conditions.
Ski mountaineers, we've got your back. The updated Phantom 38 is the closest you'll get to pack perfection. It carries a lot without weighing you down (it's less than a kilo) thanks to the ultra-light but reliably durable Spectra® ripstop fabrication. The top lid has been removed to reduce weight, but the flip top still has a small, zipped pocket for stashing your essentials and a cord to cinching or securing a rope. The side compression straps carry skis or a split-board and the reinforced hip belt means load bearing isn't uncomfortable. The tool carrying system has been enhanced to better cover sharp and pointy gear and thanks to internally-routed compression cords, the pack sits nice and streamlined, reducing snag points. And strategically-placed reflective detailing ensures you'll be caught in your climbing partner's headlight during pre-dawn starts.
- Fabric – Body :
- 210D Recycled Nylon with Spectra® Ripstop and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric – Boot :
- 210D TPU-Coated Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Frame Sheet :
- PE Board + 3mm Steel Wire
- Suspension :
- Hip Belt
- H20 Compatible :
- Sizes :
- S/M, L/XL
- Access :
- Cinch Top
- Semitranslucent fabric lets you see your gear more easily from the outside of the pack
- Side compression straps hold skis or split-boards
- Internally routed compression eliminates unnecessary snag points and excess fabric
- Ice-tool and axe carry optimised for a better carry while keeping the tool tips covered
- Fixed lid with a pocket can carry rope or compress the top of the pack
- Foam back panel with durable, light and soft Teksever fabric reduces weight while also reducing water and snow absorption
- 360-degree reflectivity for enhanced visibility
- Hipbelt pocket
- Tool loop on hip belt
- Hydration sleeve
- Whistle buckle
- Volume | 38 liters
- Avg Weight | S/M - 950 g / L/XL - 1025 g
- Dimensions | 33 cm x 22.9 cm x 57.2 cm
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 May 2022 00:57:06 EDT