Origins '86 Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Origins '86 Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
There's weather protection, then there's the Unisex Origins 86 Mountain Jacket. It's engineered with breathable, waterproof and windproof 2.5 layer DryVent™ technology to guard you from the elements. Combined with 100% nature-kind recycled nylon and polyester, as well as a mesh lining to let the air circulate inside, you'll stay cool, dry and comfortable, whatever the adventure. For added comfort and warmth, this jacket features zip-in integration with our Origins 86 Mountain Sweater. Wear them together for exceptional protection from wind, rain and cold weather conditions.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - Body :
- 70D x 160D, 128 G/M², DryVent™ 2L, 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Embossed Hood and Lower Body Lining :
- 50D x 50D, 72 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Upper Body Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Sizes :
- Embossed logo lining on hood and lower body
- Mesh lining on upper body
- Attached, adjustable hood with drawcord and cord locks
- Double storm-flap with snap closure and two-way Vislon® centre front zip
- Reverse-entry, reverse-coil-zip welt hand pockets
- Zip at sleeve inseam for ventilation
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Adjustable waist-cinch system
- Zip-in integration with the Men’s Origins Mountain Sweater (NF0A5J5H)
- Screen-printed crackle-ink logo on left chest and graphic on right chest and back-right shoulder
- Embroidered patch on left sleeve
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 October 2022 03:11:52 EDT