Origins '86 Convertible Mountain Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Origins '86 Convertible Mountain Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
In unpredictable weathers, you need the Origins 86 Convertible Mountain Trousers on hand. The durable water repellent finish makes easy work of light showers. But that's not all, as these trousers are more versatile than what first meets the eye. If the weather takes a sunny turn, you can zip off the lower legs and wear them as 7” shorts. Then, zip them back on once the sun sets for additional comfort and warmth. And because they're so lightweight, you can easily pack them into a bag without losing any vital space.
- Fabric - Body :
- 50D x 50D, 76 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Pocket Lining :
- 50 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Mesh
- Inseam :
- R 71,12cm
- Sizes :
- Zip fly with snap closure
- Adjustable hook-and-loop waistband tabs
- Welt hand pockets
- Patch-on front pockets with reverse-coil zip
- Trouser legs zip off at mid-thigh to create 7" inseam shorts
- Reverse-coil-zip back pocket
- Exposed elasticated cuffs
- Screen-printed crackle-ink logo on left thigh and back-right leg
- Screen-printed clear gel graphic on right leg
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 16 May 2022 00:38:52 EDT