Nuptse Convertible Mittens
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Nuptse Convertible Mittens in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Water beads on the surface of water repellent materials, preventing the fabric from saturating.
Inspired by our iconic Nuptse Jacket, our Nuptse Convertible Mittens adapt alpine gear for unbeatable warmth in the city. Like the jacket that gave rise to them, these mittens are filled with lofty, responsibly-sourced down to give you game-changing warmth on the coldest days. That combined with Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation in the palm and thumb for guaranteed warmth in variable conditions. Their flip-top construction means you can keep them on at all times, and Etip™ functionality on the thumb means you won't even need to take them off when you want to use your phone or tablet. Even better, they're made using recycled materials, making them better for the planet. In fact, the pairing toggle for keeping them together is made from recycled ocean plastic - a much better use for it, we think.
- Fabric - Tip of Thumb :
- Etip™-Compatible, Conductive Polyurethane (PU)
- Fabric - Palm Overlay :
- Pig Nubuck
- Fabric - Cuffs :
- 100% Nylon
- Fabric - Palm Lining :
- 100% Recycled Polyester Brushed Tricot
- Fabric - Back-of-Hand Lining :
- 550-Fill ProDown™ with Water-Repellency; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Fabric - Palm & Thumb Insulation :
- 200 g Heatseeker™ Eco–70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester
- Urban adaptation of the Nuptse Mitt
- Flip-top construction
- Cord fastens down the mitt flap
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Pairing toggle made from recycled ocean plastic helps keep gloves together when you’re not wearing them
- Embroidered logo
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Spot clean and air dry
The best way to clean your hat or cap is to spot clean with a damp cloth, then let it air dry. We do not recommend fully submerging it in water.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 February 2023 22:35:02 EST