Men's West Basin DryVent™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's West Basin DryVent™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
Drizzles and downpours are no match for the West Basin DryVent™ Jacket when you're out on the hiking trail. That's because it's engineered with three-layer, seam-sealed DryVent™ technology. As such, it's waterproof, breathable and protects against light winds. We've also added a membrane for extra warmth and insulation. It's made with 27% plant-based sources, making it a kinder choice for nature. Elasticated cuffs and an adjustable hood lock in heat and keep things flexible, whether you're scrambling up scree-covered paths or pacing it down steep hills.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - Body, Hood & Shoulders :
- 30D x 30D x 20D, 122 G/M², DryVent™ 3L, 68% Recycled Nylon, 27% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane
- Top of Draft Flap :
- 105 G/M², 100% Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L with stretch helps keep you dry
- Membrane made with 27% plant-based sources
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Reverse-coil centre front zip
- Zipped hand pockets
- Elasticated cuffs
- Heat transfer logo on left chest
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 June 2022 06:43:57 EDT