Men's Ventrix™ Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Ventrix™ Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The Ventrix™ Hooded Jacket is an essential piece for your hiking kit. The durable stretch nylon fabric ensures freedom of movement while hiking and the intelligent Ventrix™ insulation technology features perforations in key zones that open with movement, allowing excess heat and perspiration to escape, while remaining closed in times of rest to retain warmth.
- Centreback :
- 71,12 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 62 G/M², 89% Recycled Nylon, 11% Recycled Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 60 g Ventrix™–35% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 65% Polyester Stretch Synthetic Insulation
- Avg Weight :
- 380 g
- Sizes :
- Full-length centre front zip
- Ventrix™ stretch synthetic insulation in body; perforated throughout the back panel for dynamic venting
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Concealed-zip hand pockets
- Stretch-woven cuffs
- High-low hem
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- VENTRIX™ INSULATION
- Ventrix™ technology features zonal perforations that open with movement allowing perspiration to escape, and remain closed in times of rest to retain heat.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 26 November 2022 08:37:14 EST