Men's VECTIV™ Taraval FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Taraval FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy wherever you explore. For the retro-looking Taraval Shoes, this means long-lasting comfort, stability and support. We've updated this year's style with seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ technology for waterproof, breathable support in wet weather conditions.
- Upper :
- Made with a Combination of Synthetic Leather and Breathable Mesh with a Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Footbed :
- Lightweight, Breathable OrthoLite® Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 391 g / Pair: 782 g
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Upper made with a combination of synthetic leather and breathable mesh
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Durable and protective overlays
- Wide ghillie lacing system
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximize energy on the trail
- 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Lightweight EVA foam
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for the trail
- 4 mm lugs for a rugged grip across all types of terrain
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:04:26 EDT