Men's VECTIV™ Levitum FUTURELIGHT™ Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Levitum FUTURELIGHT™ Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Waterproof fabric provides an impenetrable moisture barrier for guaranteed dryness.
Our waterproof footwear incorporates a variety of advanced waterproofing materials, treatments and processes. To help keep feet dry, we use internal waterproof membranes and/or adhesive and seam-seal constructions.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
Running & training
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the Levitums, that translates into comfortable trail running shoes that'll support you when you're outpacing your best time. The durable, dynamic footbed is engineered for long-lasting lightweight comfort while you run. What's more, the heels and toes are slightly reinforced for protection on rocky trails. This season's updated version comes with a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ bootie construction to keep you dry, even when exposed to wet, muddy terrain.
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Bootie Construction with Lightweight, Protective Mesh
- Midsole :
- High-Rebound, Single-Density EVA
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ bootie construction
- Lightweight, protective mesh in vamp
- Engineered monofilament air mesh in quarter
- No-sew TPU quarter harness for support
- Protective no-sew TPU toe cap
- Minimal microsuede tongue
- Durable and dynamic footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 5 mm lugs for superior traction
- 26 mm/20 mm heel/forefoot EVA + outsole underfoot
- 6 mm offset
- An in-shoe technology that combines a 3D plate and rocker midsole to turn energy into momentum for forward propulsion.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 10 August 2022 17:19:21 EDT