Men's VECTIV™ Levitum FUTURELIGHT™ Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Levitum FUTURELIGHT™ Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Running & training
Combining an ultra-light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And in the Levitums, that translates into comfortable trail running shoes that'll support you when you're outpacing your best time. The durable, dynamic footbed is engineered for long-lasting lightweight comfort while you run. What's more, the heels and toes are slightly reinforced for protection on rocky trails. This season's updated version comes with a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ bootie construction to keep you dry, even when exposed to wet, muddy terrain.
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Bootie Construction with Lightweight, Protective Mesh
- Midsole :
- High-Rebound, Single-Density EVA
- Sole :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ bootie construction
- Lightweight, protective mesh in vamp
- Engineered monofilament air mesh in quarter
- No-sew TPU quarter harness for support
- Protective no-sew TPU toe cap
- Minimal microsuede tongue
- Durable and dynamic footbed for long-lasting comfort
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate under forefoot helps with multi-directional stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running
- 5 mm lugs for superior traction
- 26 mm/20 mm heel/forefoot EVA + outsole underfoot
- 6 mm offset
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 09:30:32 EDT