Men's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Flight Guard Trail Running Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ FUTURELIGHT™ Flight Guard Trail Running Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Heel-positioning technology ensures stability on uneven terrain.
Running & training
Combining a 3D carbon fibre footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And the Flight Guards are the most responsive waterproof shoes in our elite trail running range. Light and energy-giving, they are tried, tested and trusted by our athletes. Made for ultra-distances, they're incredibly durable thanks to Kevlar®, polyamide and Matryx® fabrics. The uppers are made with breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ technology enhanced with durable Spectra® yarn and feature a zipped gaiter for protection even in snowy conditions.
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane Enhanced with Spectra® Yarns for Durability
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 356 g / Pair: 712 g
- Last :
- 6 mm
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Dual-density midsole with ultra-lightweight and high-rebound foam
- UPPER: Zipped, protective gaiter has a breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane enhanced with Spectra® yarns for durability
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for trail running in any conditions
- Reflective logo
- 3D carbon plate underfoot for multi-directional stability and forward propulsion
- 5 mm traction pattern for excellent grip on soft ground
- Durable and responsive TPE footbed
- 6 mm toe-to-heel offset
- Durable and abrasion-resistant Matryx®-panelled inner shoe for support
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Combining durable Kevlar threads and high-tenacity polyamide yarns, this textile technology provides flexible support and abrasion resistance.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 08 February 2023 20:54:41 EST