Men's VECTIV™ Exploris II Leather Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Exploris II Leather Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lightweight superfoam for unparalleled cushioning.
3D VECTIV™ footplate + SurfaceCTRL™ grip.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Technical Trail Tracks
Avoid stubbed toes and bruised ankles.
- Upper :
- Breathable-Waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ Membrane
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 458 g, Pair: 916 g
- Sizes :
- 7–13, 14
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ 2.0 Rockered Midsole
- UPPER: At The North Face®, we purchase 100% of our leather from Leather Working Group (LWG)–certified tanneries
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Made on an updated D-width last that accommodates a broad set of consumer foot shapes
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ 2.0 rockered midsole offers a forked heel and forefoot and a TPU plate for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Midsole made with premium EVA foam and has a 2 mm greater stack height than the S21/F21 version
- Broader platform below foot provides inherent stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsole with 4 mm lugs is designed for durability in high-wear areas
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 22 September 2023 08:39:49 EDT