Men's VECTIV™ Exploris FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's VECTIV™ Exploris FUTURELIGHT™ Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Enjoy shock-absorbing comfort over long distances.
Combining an ultra light yet supportive footplate, midsole rocker geometry and SurfaceCTRL™ grip, our new VECTIV™ technology is designed to maximise energy on the trail. And for the Exploris that translates into hiking boots engineered to go the distance. The FUTURELIGHT™ membrane is incredibly breathable and the Cordura® ripstop mesh is durable but light. The heels and toes are reinforced for protection on rocky trails and 4mm lugs hold firm on uneven terrain.
- Sizes :
- Medium : 7-13 14
- Upper :
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Ripstop Mesh
- Sole Unit :
- VECTIV™ Technology
- Approx Weight :
- ½ Pair: 416 g / Pair: 832 g
- UPPER: Abrasion-resistant Cordura® ripstop mesh
- Breathable-waterproof FUTURELIGHT™ membrane
- Ghillie lacing system
- Integrated, protective toe cap, rand and heel overlay
- OrthoLite® X55™ footbed made with 5% recycled rubber content
- SOLE UNIT: VECTIV™ technology designed to help maximise energy on the trail
- Single-density 3D TPU plate underfoot helps with multi-directional stability
- High-rebound, single-density EVA midsole
- Surface Control™ rubber outsole optimised for hiking
- 4 mm lugs for good traction
- Rocker geometry midsole engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- VECTIV technology combines a 3D plate and rockered midsole under foot to turn energy into momentum to propel you forward.
- OrthoLite® foam footbeds are lightweight and breathable, and feature built-in moisture management and antimicrobial action.
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- Surface CTRL®
- This bio-based outsole rubber compound provides superior traction and durability.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 31 January 2023 12:13:03 EST