Men's Validity Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Validity Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Skiing and snowboarding
Freezing cold conditions are sometimes enough to put you off your stride on the slopes. Not with with the Validity Jacket. It's filled with a blend of light and lofty down and ultra-warm Heatseeker™ Eco in the places where you most need extra warmth. DryVent™ technology delivers windproof and waterproof protection without losing its breathability. But this seam-sealed shell is also designed to lock in all the heat you need in the coldest mountain conditions. That's thanks to the internal insulated collar, brushed lining at the chin guard, and the fully-adjustable helmet-compatible hood. And don't worry if you bail - the powder skirt's got you covered. Even better, recycled materials make this jacket a conscious choice for all your ski and snowboarding adventures.
- Centreback :
- 78,4225 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 144 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—95% Recycled Polyester, 5% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Elbows & Lower Hem :
- 163 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Down Insulation :
- 700-Fill Down; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union in body
- Synthetic Insulation :
- Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Key Areas
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L stretch shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- 700 down fill with a fully seam-sealed, bonded baffle construction
- Heatseeker™ Eco Advanced synthetic insulation in key zones
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- Internal, insulated collar for added warmth
- Luxe brushed lining at chin guard for added comfort
- Exposed, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zips and luxe brushed lining
- Key clip in right chest pocket
- Hand pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal chest pocket with a cord-routing port
- Two large internal drop pockets
- Zippered wrist gusset
- Integrated, stretch-knit wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Insulated, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem
- Screen-printed logo on internal draft flap
- Half dome shaped laser perforations on internal pocket
- HEATSEEKER™ ECO
- Heatseeker™ Eco synthetic insulation provides durable, lightweight and compressible warmth.
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.