Click For Fullscreen
Men's Upholder Thermoball™ Hybrid Jacket
Warmth and mobility hours into the hike.
Stay cosy, fresh and agile during your hike. This best-selling jacket features versatile Thermoball™ insulation in the body for high warmth even in the wet, and comfortable mesh in the sleeves and hood for chafe-free motion when the terrain gets tricky. A water-repellent finish provides added protection in rain, snow or thick fog, while secure pockets keep hands warm and smartphones safe mile after mile.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Novelty ripstop fabric with 13 g/ft2 Thermoball™ insulation throughout the body and comfortable spacer mesh throughout the sleeves and hood
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish
- Exposed, moulded tooth, centre front zip
- Model wears:
- Centre back:
- 69.8 cm
- 13 g/ft2 PrimaLoft® Thermoball™ synthetic insulation
- Average weight:
- 580 g
- Model height:
- 6'2'' (188 cm)
- Fabric, body:
- 20D 52 g/m² 89% nylon, 11% polyester striated ripstop
- Sleeves and hood:
- 310 g/m² 94% polyester, 6% elastane spacer knit