Men’s Unlimited Steep Series™ Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Unlimited Steep Series™ Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture.
- Centre back:
- 71.12 cm
- Average weight:
- 370 g
- Fabric - Hood, sleeves, side panels, and lower back and front hem panel:
- 50D x 50D 80 g/m² 83% nylon, 17% elastane stretch woven with FlashDry-XD™ and DWR finish
- S, M, L, XL
- 800 fill ProDown™; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Fabric - body:
- 10D 27 g/m² 100% recycled nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Adjustable hem for a precise fit
- High fill, Responsible Down Standard (RDS) goose down delivers extreme and consistent warmth in seriously cold weather
- Woven-baffle construction integrates two pieces of fabric into one to create stitch-free, non-bonded baffles
- FlashDry™ technology pushes moisture to the surface of the fabric and eliminates it as fast as possible, keeping you dry
- Integrated thumb loop cuffs
- Highlybreathable, stretch-woven fabric on hood, sleeves, sides, lower back and front hem for improved comfort, durability and moisture transport
- Two secure-zip, pack-friendlychest pockets/vents that align with the Purist Jacket
- Lightweight 10D fabric to keep you agile
- Fixed, Lycra®-bound, under-helmet hood
- Slim fit
- Hyperarticulated fit built for skiing and riding