TNF X KAWS Retro 1986 Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the TNF X KAWS Retro 1986 Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Inspired by the past, designed for the future. The TNF X KAWS 1986 Mountain Jacket is the all-weather, all-in jacket that never backs down, so you can be free to express yourself every step of the way.
- Fabric – Body :
- 75D x 170D, 150 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Lining A :
- 70D x 70D, 70 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Lining B :
- 50 G/M² ,100% Recycled Polyester
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Retro style with the 1986 version’s trims and features
- Attached, adjustable, lay-flat hood with a drawcord and cord locks
- Storm flap with snap closure covers the VISLON® centre front zip
- Pit-zip venting
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry welt hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Screen-printed logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 02:29:59 EDT