Men's Summit Tsirku FutureLight™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Tsirku FutureLight™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
Inspired by the Tsirku Glacier - a place where most skiers and snowboarders only dream of visiting, the Summit Tsirku FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers are the pinnacle of our Summit Series for boundary-pushing big mountain riders. Thanks to a series of cleverly crafted details, they're designed to protect you from the harshest mountain conditions. The hyperarticulated fit is built specifically around skiing and snowboarding, offering all-day comfort, even when pushing yourself to the limits. Then there's the Spectra® ripstop yarns for abrasion-resistance and FUTURELIGHT™ fabric for breathable-waterproof protection while you ride. The StretchVent™ gaiters expand to fit a range of skiing and snowboarding boots, and there are inner leg vents you can unzip for a breath of fresh air when things get hot and sweaty. And when you need to crank up your confidence, the internal radio pocket comes with a cord-routing port so you can listen to your tunes on the descent. Even better - recycled materials make this jacket better for the nature we love.
- Avg Weight :
- Fabric - Body :
- 141 G/M² FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethylene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Upper Bib :
- 62 G/M², 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Kickpatches :
- 235 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- S-XXL / R
- Our premier big-mountain bib features reinforced FUTURELIGHT™ fabric.
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Hyperarticulated fit built around skiing and riding
- Suspender-adjustment system with a spring-loaded, locking cam self-equalises with a single pull
- Two-way, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® centre front zip
- Adjustable, integrated waist belt
- Side-entry and outer-leg vents with two-way, #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Two vertical chest pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips: one with an internal gear loop and an elastic radio loop and one with an internal gear loop and a mesh pocket
- Hand pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Left thigh pocket has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip and internal gear loop
- Right thigh pocket has a #5 YKK® AquaGuard® zip, beacon-keeper clip and pouch system
- Inner-leg vents with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips
- Zippered outseam hem gusset with additional snap adjustments
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic and a boot hook
- Bonded, reinforced kickpatches and leg openings
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash on cold setting
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 02:37:59 EDT