Men's Summit Superior FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Superior FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Running & training
The Summit Superior FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket defies expectations to keep you dry in the toughest mountain conditions. The seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell delivers the highest level of breathable-waterproof protection as you push your limits in challenging conditions. There's an internal pocket that doubles as a stow pocket with a convenient hand strap, allowing you to pack this jacket down when things get hot and sweaty while you run. The hem and hood are fully adjustable, and reflective details help you be seen in low-light conditions. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Fabric :
- 92 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Centreback :
- 70,485 cm
- Sizes :
- Sizes :
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Breathable-waterproof, ultra-light protection designed to keep you dry even in the toughest conditions.
- Internal pocket doubles as a stow pocket and has a hand strap for easy carrying while you’re on the run
- Internal hem cinch-cord with cord locks for adjustability
- Hood with a drawcord for adjustability
- Exposed, water-resistant, full-length centre front zip with a chin guard
- Reflective heat transfer logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 29 May 2023 04:27:13 EDT