Men’s Summit Series L6 Futurelight™ Belay Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Summit Series L6 Futurelight™ Belay Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
Lightweight fabrics help regulate body temperature and keep you comfortable.
Recycled content – Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- S, M, L, XL
- Average weight:
- 654 g
- Fabric - Body:
- 10D x 10D 25 g/m² Pertex Quantum® GL—100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Fabric - Overlay:
- 7D x 7D 26 g/m² Vapor—100% recycled nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- Primaloft Gold Active
- Quick-pull zipper pullers are easy to use when you’re wearing gloves
- Primaloft Gold Active that works well in wet conditions and offers superior warmth and compressibility
- Two large, internal mesh drop pockets
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment system includes interior clip-up loops tostash away excess cording
- Comes with a lightweight stuffsack
- Internal, stretch-knit cuffs
- Higher-denier liner fabric on bottom panel provides durability and protection from gear
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood/ Tricot-lined collar for added warmth
- Exposed, VISLON® hand pocket zips with raised placement are morecomfortable when you’re wearing a harness
- Internal phone pocket
- Exposed, two-way, VISLON® center front zip
- Snap-back feature at center front keeps bottom of parkaclose to your body for ultimate warmth retention when you’re belaying
- Ultralight 2L overlay provides targeted waterproof protection
- Trusted nylon Pertex® fabric throughout the body and lining isdurable and extremely lightweight
- Relaxed fit
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 27 January 2021 11:40:01 EST