Men's Summit Series Himalayan Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series Himalayan Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Lofty down insulation keeps you cosy in cold conditions.
Insulation reduces heat loss and increases warmth, even in the coldest temperatures.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- 50D 61 g/m² 100% polyester
- 40D 74 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER® Active
- Main body and sleeve insulation:
- 800 fill goose down
- Back panel and lower shoulder insulation:
- 700 fill goose down
- Shoulder panel, storm flap, pocket flap and cuff area insulation:
- 80 g/m² PrimaLoft® Silver insulation
- 1410 g
- XS, S, M, L, XL
- Coated with durable water repellent (DWR) finish for added water repellency
- Two enormous chest drop pockets offer external and internal access
- Product certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Adjustable hood is fully baffled for reliable warmth and zero cold spots
- Welded-baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- Extra-long, two-way centre front double zip with full-length draft tube
- Thick, warm draft yoke around neck and shoulders seals cold out and warmth in
- Tough grip zones on shoulders and hips keep pack in place
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 July 2021 03:25:47 EDT