Men's Summit Series™ FUTUREFLEECE™ Hooded Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Series™ FUTUREFLEECE™ Hooded Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
When you're facing high-alpine expeditions in challenging conditions, the Summit Series™ FUTUREFLEECE™ Hooded Jacket is built to deliver exceptional protection and support. It's so light, you'll hardly notice you're wearing it. But that doesn't mean it skimps on warmth. That's because FUTUREFLEECE™ fabric technology optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in this extremely thin layer. And if you're carrying a backpack, seamless shoulders provide extra comfort without the bulk. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- 69,215 cm
- Fabric :
- 124 G/M², FUTUREFLEECE™—55% Polyester, 45% Recycled Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 208 g
- Sizes :
- FUTUREFLEECE™ features full-loop construction and octa-yarns to provide an optimal warmth-to-weight ratio
- Attached hood has a pre-tensioned elastic opening for a secure fit
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- Reverse-coil, #3 centre front zip
- Concealed-zip chest pocket with an internal mesh pocket
- Flat-locked stitching in key zones for next-to-skin comfort
- Clean front hem with flat-sewn elastic at rear
- Flat-sewn elastic cuffs with integrated thumb loops
- The unique fabric construction of FUTUREFLEECE™ optimises the balance of thermo-regulation, weight and packability in a thin, lightweight format.
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 June 2023 17:26:34 EDT