Men's Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Named after the beautiful pyramid-shaped peak in the Mahalangur section of the Himalayas, the Summit Pumori FUTURELIGHT™ Bib Trousers harness a seam-sealed three-layer FUTURELIGHT™ shell for high-performing waterproof-breathable protection. We've reinforced the high-wear areas with abrasion-resistant Spectra® ripstop for increased durability in high-octane alpine conditions. There's articulated patterning for a comfortable fit and enhanced mobility, and the elasticated back waist offers both low bulk and a secure fit That's not all. We've added adjustable suspenders. There are plenty of pockets for snacks, energy bars, and your essential alpine tools and accessories. And recycled materials make these trousers better for nature.
- Fabric - Body :
- 152 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lower Leg :
- 141 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—91% Recycled Polyester, 9% Polyethene Spectra® Ripstop with 100% Recycled Nylon Tricot Backer and Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lower Leg Lining :
- 230 G/M², 100% Nylon
- Inseam :
- S 77,47 cm, R 82,55 cm, L 87,63 cm
- Sizes :
- S-XL / R
- These trousers deliver high-level protection, mobility and comfort and feature cuff openings that accommodate a variety of boots
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- High-wear area reinforced with Spectra® ripstop for increased durability
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Low-profile bib for breathability and all-day comfort
- Attached, adjustable suspenders
- Full-length #5 YKK® AquaGuard® side zips
- Bib pocket with a #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zip for quick-access storage of small items
- Two thigh pockets with #3 YKK® AquaGuard® zips and an internal mesh pocket and gear loop in right pocket
- Elastic at back waist for low-bulk comfort and a secure fit
- Adjustable snap tabs at hem
- Integrated gaiters feature stretch fabric and adjustability for a seamless fit with boots
- High-denier lining at hem and kickpatches to help reduce internal boot abrasion
- Lightweight stuffsack included
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Machine wash on cold setting
Wash in cold water or on a gentle machine setting that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimise creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the garment. Wash your garment only when necessary to remove impurities, such as dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 17:15:03 EDT