Men's Summit Off Width Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Off Width Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
A high-spec essential for professional climbers and mountaineers, these hardy Summit Series trousers provide day-long durability in the harness. The stretchy-woven fabric and crotch gusset give you optimum flexibility, while the articulated knees reduce resistance and friction when coming into contact with rock and other abrasive obstacles.
- Fabric :
- 170 G/M², 89% Recycled Nylon, 11% Elastane Double Weave with Brushed Back and Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Avg Weight :
- 220 g
- Articulated knees built for climbing
- Stretch-woven fabric throughout for durability and range of motion
- Zip-fly with button closure
- Integrated belt with built-in elastic
- Open hand pockets
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Crotch gusset for mobility
- Hem cinch system for easy pull-up
- Seams are taped for low bulk and comfort
Leave your garment to hang-dry naturally.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 09 June 2023 18:37:00 EDT