Men's Summit Crevasse 1/2 Zip
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Crevasse 1/2 Zip in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Quick Drying - Wicking
Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
When it comes to your mountaineering layering system, you need a high-performing first layer. Ready to handle a range of alpine pursuits, this versatile top features DotKnit fabric technology that pulls excess moisture from skin before expelling it to the outside. This means you'll stay warm, dry and comfortable while you work up a sweat. The underarm gussets ensure full arms-up mobility, even when making difficult reachy moves, while thumbholes come in extra handy when layering under thicker jackets. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- 71,4375 cm
- Fabric - Front Body & Sleeves :
- 120 G/M², 58% Polyester, 42% Recycled Polyester Double Knit
- Fabric - Back :
- 93 G/M², 89% Recycled Polyester, 11% Polyester
- Sizes :
- Double-knit DotKnit fabric features targeted yarn construction for optimised moisture management
- Lighter-weight back panel and underarms for breathability and comfort
- Darted armhole construction for fit and shaping
- Underarm gussets for arms-up mobility
- Merrow stitching for long-lasting comfort against the skin
- Centre front half zip for easy on/off and ventilation
- Thumbholes at cuffs
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 01:46:16 EDT