Men's Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Designed in collaboration with The North Face® athletes, the 100% recycled Summit Chamlang FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket delivers the highest level of protection for high-alpine expeditions in challenging conditions. This three-layer seam-sealed shell features a whole host of innovative features, such as the helmet-compatible hood, harness-compatible hand pockets, and clever articulated patterning for an exceptional fit and full freedom of movement. Seamless shoulders reduce the chance of chafing and discomfort when carrying a backpack. And thanks to laser-cut perforations that allow air to circulate, the chin guard and collar lining deliver welcome warmth without skimping on breathability. Summit Series™ layers all work together for optimum performance in terms of breathability, insulation, weather resistance and moisture management.
- Centreback :
- 77,47 cm
- Fabric :
- 70D, 153 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 3L—100% Recycled Nylon with Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- This technical shell jacket is designed for a range of mountaineering activities
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ 3L shell
- Articulated patterning for fit and mobility
- Targeted use of YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips helps reduce bulk and increase flexibility
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with a bonded brim
- No shoulder seams for reduced bulk and extra comfort while you’re wearing a pack
- Underarm gussets for better mobility
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Harness-compatible hand pockets with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips and an internal pouch in left pocket
- Underarm vents with YKK® AquaGuard® FLATKNIT® zips
- Bonded cuff tabs with a hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed-tricot chin guard and collar lining with laser-cut perforations in the draft flap for breathability and comfort
- Large internal mesh drop pocket
- Internal hem cinch-cord with single-point adjustment
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.