Men's Summit Breithorn Down Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Summit Breithorn Down Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
On technical climbs in freezing conditions, you need the warmth, but you don't need the weight. Loaded with 800-fill ProDown™ insulation, the Summit Breithorn Down Jacket offers both. It delivers high-level warmth and compressibility while retaining its loft, even in wet conditions. There are raglan sleeves for full arms-up mobility. We've also added underarm gussets to keep you cool and dry on the ascent. And if things get too hot and sweaty, you can pack this lightweight jacket into its pocket to keep it safely out the way. That's not all - recycled materials make it better for nature, preventing plastic from languishing in landfill.
- Centreback :
- 69,5325 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 20D, 38 G/M², 100% Recycled Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 800-Fill ProDown™ with Water Repellency; Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Sizes :
- Lightweight down mid-layer optimised for warmth and packability.
- 800 fill ProDown™ retains loft in wet conditions and offers high-level warmth and compressibility
- Lightweight, durable ripstop fabric
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil centre front zip with an insulated internal draft flap
- Raglan sleeves and underarm gussets for full arms-up mobility
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil hand pocket zips
- Stretch-knit cuffs with FlashDry™ for comfort
- Two large internal mesh drop pockets
- Adjustable hem with a cord lock at right
- Jacket stows in left hand pocket
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.