Men's Storm Strike III Waterproof Hiking Boots
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Storm Strike III Waterproof Hiking Boots in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Rubber compounds deliver grip, traction and durability on both wet and dry surfaces.
Synthetic insulation maintains warmth even in damp conditions.
Whether muddy trails or slippy rocks, the Storm Strike Hiking Boots are always one step ahead. This new iteration features a waterproof DryVent™ bootie construction and a rugged outsole to block out moisture and take you through snow, mud and rain with confidence. But that's not at the expense of comfort: there's a super-soft padded collar for all-day comfort while you hotfoot it over challenging terrain. Even better, synthetic insulation retains heat to keep you warm, even in freezing cold conditions on the trail.
- Upper :
- Synthetic Leather
- Sole Unit :
- Single-Density Hiking Midsole and Outsole
- Sizes :
- Medium: 7-13 14
- UPPER: Synthetic-leather upper
- Modern design and hardware
- Waterproof DryVent™ bootie construction
- 200g synthetic insulation
- Super-soft collar for all-day comfort
- Durable webbing navicular eyelet for support
- SOLE UNIT: Single-density hiking midsole and outsole
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
To dry, stuff footwear and air-dry for best results.
Spot clean after use
Make sure to clean your boots after use, as mud and dirt getting into the fabric can cause fibre decay. It is a common error to machine wash boots. Instead, use hot water, a rag and a cleansing agent to clean the footwear.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 16:43:15 EST