Men's Skagit Water Shoes
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Skagit Water Shoes in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Rubber compounds that deliver superior grip, traction and durability on slick surfaces
A lightweight construction gives comfort and greater mobility.
Shoe with traction
- Approximate weight - pair :
- 530 g
- Approximate weight - ½ pair :
- 265 g
- Sizes :
- 7-14 (Whole Sizes)
- SOLE UNIT: Siped outsole has our proprietary EXTS™ outsole traction system
- UPPER: Quick-drying, lightweight, antimicrobial mesh upper for anti-odor protection
- Toggle closure
- Mono-mesh screens prevent debris from entering the shoe while also allowing water to drain from the footbed
- EVA midsole drainage system that allows water to drain from the shoeduring water activities
- UPPER: TPU film overlay on toe cap
- SOLE UNIT: Removable, perforated footbed insert
- EXPLORATION TRAX SYSTEM (EXTS™)\n
- The Exploration Trax System (EXTS™) features unique outsoles for traction on wet and dry terrain and a lug design that delivers optimal surface contact and support.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 23 June 2021 07:56:02 EDT