Men's Sickline Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Sickline Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
Skiing and snowboarding
The Sickline is basically the definition of an all-mountain jacket. The two-layer DryVent™ shell with non-PFC water repellent will keep you warm and dry without overheating thanks to its breathable-waterproof membrane. It has a helmet-compatible hood, grippy powder skirt and jacket-to-trouser integration - handy for when you're hitting the powder. There are plenty of pockets, one for your phone, another for your goggles, one for your lift pass and two for your hands. And underarm vents help you let off some steam.
- Centreback :
- 80,01 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 184 G/M², DryVent™ 2L—100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 80 g Heatseeker™ Eco—70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester in Body, 60 g in Hood and Underarms
- Avg Weight :
- 1080 g
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Heatseeker™ Eco insulation for warmth even in wet weather
- Attached, helmet-compatible hood
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Secure-zip wrist pocket with a goggle wipe
- Internal, secure-zip media pocket
- Two internal, stretch goggle pockets
- Underarm vents
- Powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Jacket-to-pant integration
- Exposed, polyurethane (PU)-coated centre front and chest pocket zips
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 February 2023 02:35:59 EST