Men's Royal Arch Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Royal Arch Full-Zip Fleece Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The 100% recycled, retro-looking Sherpa fleece gives the Royal Arch Full-Zip Fleece Jacket a nostalgic feel, but the fit is 100% up to date. You won't need to layer up with a shell jacket, either, as the water-repellent overlay protects you from the first signs of light rain or snow. It's light, quick-drying and delivers all the warmth you need on chilly hikes in the great outdoors - especially as it has elasticated cuffs and an adjustable drawcord hem to lock in the heat.
- Fabric - Body :
- 150D, 255 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester Low-Pile Sherpa Fleece
- Overlay :
- 50D x 75D, 74 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Taffeta overlays on collar, shoulders and elbows with onion skin detailing
- Exposed VISLON® centre front zip
- Taffeta patch-on chest pockets with a hook-and-loop closure and onion skin detailing
- Exposed VISLON® zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Drawcord with a cord lock at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 05 December 2022 17:34:34 EST