Men's RMST Himalayan Parka
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's RMST Himalayan Parka in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Lofty down insulation maintains warmth in cold conditions.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
From protecting alpinists and adventurers to warming the backs of urban explorers and city commuters, the Himalayan Down Parka is a true icon. We've remastered it for '22 with a 700-fill of recycled, highly-insulating goose down that provides welcome warmth on seriously cold days. It still has the same bulky, oversized retro looks, but the updated logos add here-and-now city style.
- Centreback :
- 78,105 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 35 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Lining :
- 35 G/M², 100% Nylon Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Pocket Bag :
- 100% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Insulation :
- 700-Fill Waterfowl Down
- Sizes :
- Remastered version of an iconic style
- 700-fill goose down offers warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Adjustable hood with a drawcord
- Center front placket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Secure-zip hand pockets with down-insulated pocket flaps
- Internal patch pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Brushed tricot chin guard
- Oversized logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder and RMST logo on the right sleeve
- RDS-CERTIFIED DOWN
- The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures our goose down is ethically sourced, responsibly produced and traceable. Natural down delivers the highest warmth to weight ratio of any insulation.
Wash with special care
Down products are delicate and need special care to maintain maximum effectiveness. Using ONLY a front-loading machine, wash in warm water with a liquid detergent specific to down (without bleach) on a gentle cycle and low spin. You may wish to repeat the rinse cycle to be sure all soap residue is removed. An extra spin cycle will help remove excess water. Do not lift the product from the washer; scoop it from the bottom.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Tumble dry on a low setting
Tumble dry your down product over a long period on a low setting. It is also important that you wash and dry items individually. We recommend adding tennis or tumble dryer balls to the dryer to make sure the down does not clump.
Have it professionally cleaned
If you can’t fit your down product in your washing machine or tumble dryer, we recommend that you have it professionally cleaned by a service that specialises in cleaning down. It will save you time and energy.
Do not hang dry
If you don’t have a tumble dryer, you can dry your down product over a radiator. Move it around every now and then to retain the down’s loft.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 March 2023 02:37:22 EDT