Men's RMST FUTURELIGHT™ Mountain Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's RMST FUTURELIGHT™ Mountain Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Light reflection detailing helps you stay visible in low-light conditions
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
The original Mountain Jacket became an icon for good reason. Developed in 1985 to give climbers the same protection from extreme conditions as skiers, it has warmed the backs of some of our greatest mountain athletes on expeditions all over the world. The Men's RMST FUTURELIGHT™ Mountain Jacket is a new take on an iconic style. Made with a blend of recycled polyester and nylon, and engineered with FUTURELIGHT™ technology, it's waterproof yet fully breathable to shelter you from the weather - even heavy downpours. Plus, reflective tape on the hood and sleeves means you'll be seen in low light conditions.
- Fabric - Body and Lining :
- 133 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™ 2L—76.5% Recycled Polyester, 23.5% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Chin Lining :
- 150 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes :
- Remastered version of an iconic style
- Made with a blend of recycled polyester and nylon
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell
- Reinforced, bonded, lay-flat hood
- Two-way centre front zip
- Secure-zip, alpine chest pockets
- Secure-zip, side-seam alpine hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Darting at sleeves for articulation and mobility
- Reflective bonded tape on back of hood and sleeves
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder and RMST logo on right sleeve
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 September 2023 04:48:48 EDT