Men's RMST Denali Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's RMST Denali Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Enjoy a greater range of motion and improved comfort.
DWR - Water repellent
A durable water repellent finish provides protection from light moisture and fabric saturation.
- Fabric - Body :
- 336 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—86% Polyester, 14% Elastane with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Back-Yoke Lining :
- 35 G/M², 100% Nylon with Non-PFC DWR Finish
- Fabric - Pocket Bag :
- 150 G/M², 100% Recycled Polyester
- Fabric - Lining :
- 150 G/M². 100% Polyester Knit Brushed Tricot
- Sizes :
- Remastered version of an iconic style
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the Mountain Jacket and Mountain Light Jacket
- Centre front zip reinforced with overlay tape
- Secure-zip chest pockets and hand pockets reinforced with overlay tape
- Internal drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Logo on left chest and back-right shoulder and RMST logo on right sleeve
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 24 September 2023 12:05:10 EDT