Men's Project Trousers
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Project Trousers in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Experience enhanced flexibility on the long approach with our hardworking Project Trousers. The stretch woven twill construction offers exception synthetic performance with a natural hand-feel. Articulated knees mean you can meet rock face on, while the inseam gusset and low profile friction lock at the leg openings accommodate a range of mountaineering boots. And thanks to the constructed waist, you can adjust your fit for maximum comfort, even while wearing a harness. Complete with plenty of pockets, these trousers have you covered, even on technical climbs.
- Fabric :
- 164 G/M², 68% Recycled Nylon, 26% IronLite™ Nylon, 6% Elastane with Non-PFC Free Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Avg Weight :
- 315 g
- Inseam :
- S 76,2 cm, R 81,28 cm, L 86,36 cm
- Sizes :
- Tapered leg
- Stretch-woven twill offers synthetic performance with a natural hand-feel
- Constructed waist with belt loops and a snap closure
- Trouser-style hand pockets and inset drop-in back pockets have mesh pocket bags for added breathability
- Inseam gusset and articulated knees for better mobility
- On-seam, concealed-zip pocket on left thigh
- Low-profile friction lock at leg openings for adjustability
- Internal climb collection label
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Use a mild detergent
For best results, we recommend using a mild, non-flake detergent rather than liquid.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 28 September 2023 03:52:27 EDT