Men's Printed First Dawn Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Printed First Dawn Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This fabric blocks wind from penetrating the garment, greatly reducing the effects of wind chill.
Running & training
The First Dawn Jacket is the weather protection you want packed in your trail vest or backpack. It's light, breathable, unfussy, and purpose-built with long trail runs in mind. The print and logos are reflective for low light safety. Plus, it's made using recycled materials, helping to give waste a second chance.
- Centreback :
- 70,485 cm
- Fabric - Body :
- 67 G/M², DryVent™ 2.5L—100% Recycled Nylon Woven Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Fabric - Pockets :
- 105 G/M², 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane-Knit Mesh
- Avg Weight :
- 175 g
- Sizes :
- Reflective print
- Light and easy to pack
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Exposed centre front zip with a chin guard
- Venting overlay on upper back
- Secure-zip back pocket
- Jacket stows in the secure-zip back pocket
- Partial elastic cuffs
- Reflective logo on left chest and bar on upper back and lower sleeves
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Close all fastenings
Before cleaning, turn your product inside out and close all Velcro® fastenings and zips to prevent accidental damage.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 20 March 2023 14:29:46 EDT