Men's Printed Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Printed Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
This piece can be packed into its own pocket to save space.
Our most versatile jacket returns for another season to protect you from even the most extreme weather conditions - this time in a brand new print. The iconic Dryzzle FUTURELIGHT™ Jacket is made with seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ - a customisable breathable-waterproof fabric. It's engineered using nano-spinning technology that adds air permeability to a waterproof membrane for the first time. But that's not all, as the seam-sealed shell keeps the water out but allows air to circulate, keeping you cool and dry on the warmest hiking pursuits. It also has an attached, fully adjustable hood, hook-and-loop cuffs and an adjustable cinch at the hem to lock in body heat and keep wind and rain at bay. Bad weather? Not with the Dryzzle.
- Centreback :
- Fabric - Body :
- 75D, 133 G/M², FUTURELIGHT™, 76.5% Recycled Polyester, 23.5% Recycled Nylon with Non-PFC Durable Water Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Hand Pockets :
- 75D, 65 G/M², 100% Polyester
- Avg Weight :
- 433 g
- Sizes :
- Breathable-waterproof, seam-sealed FUTURELIGHT™ shell
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added protection
- Adjustable, three-piece hood
- Reverse-coil, full-length centre front zip
- Internal chest pocket
- Reverse-entry, secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal stow bag
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Cinch at hem
- Heat transfer logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Seamsealed FUTURELIGHT™ is an advanced fabric technology that can be customised to deliver optimised combinations of breathable-waterproof protection.
- FlashDry™ fabrics are engineered to wick moisture away from your skin helping to keep you dry, cool and comfortable.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 01 October 2022 04:20:55 EDT