Men's Printed Dragline Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men's Printed Dragline Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Our most sustainable product
This product is responsibly sourced and has been made with less waste and fewer chemicals.
This fabric provides an impenetrable barrier to rain and snow for guaranteed dryness.
Air can easily pass through the fabric in this garment, helping to regulate body temperature.
Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
Skiing and snowboarding
Drop into winter with gear trusted to transition from pow to après and everything in-between. The Dragline Jacket is waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to three-layer DryVent™ technology, but it's uniquely made using recycled materials lowering your impact on nature, where we know you love to play. It features a roomy helmet-compatible hood, underarm vents and a powder skirt for when you're riding deep. The print has been exclusively designed by The North Face® snowboarder Cole Navin, representing the people, places and human experiences that have shaped his perspective on and off the snow.
- Centreback :
- 76,835 cm
- Fabric :
- 216 G/M², DryVent™ 3L—100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop with Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Sizes :
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 3L shell with a non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Attached, fully adjustable, helmet-compatible hood
- #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® centre front zip
- Two chest pockets with #5 YKK® AquaGuard® VISLON® zips
- Media port in right chest pocket
- Secure-zip hand pockets with a snap-closure flap
- Secure-zip pass pocket with a goggle wipe above left cuff
- Two internal, mesh drop pockets
- Internal, elastic thumb loops at cuffs for easy layering
- Underarm vents
- Adjustable, hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Fixed powder skirt
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Features artwork created in collaboration with TNF™ athlete Cole Navin
- Seamsealed two- and three-layer DryVent™ fabrics are engineered to be waterproof, windproof and breathable.
Machine wash at 40°C or below with similar colours. To get the best performance out of your gear, wash it as often as necessary to remove impurities, such as sweat, dirt, campfire smoke and cooking odours.
Retreat the garment
To prolong the life of your weatherproof gear, you’ll need to retreat the garment to replace the waterproof coating after a certain amount of washes. If you notice that water is not beading as well as it did when you first purchased the garment, it may be time to retreat it. You can replace the durable water-repellent coating (DWR) with a spray-on or wash-in product, following the instructions carefully.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of 31 January 2023 11:31:01 EST